|Exterior Colour||Diamond Schwartz|
|Interior Colour||Pearl Beige|
1987 BMW M5
Finished in diamond schwartz metallic(181) with pearl beige(0206) leather interior
Subject of an intensive programme of work to show level(see details below)
Number 127 of 187 UK RHD models produced
Factory specification includes air conditioning, electric sliding sunroof, shadowline de-chroming, electric adjustable front seats, BBS 7.5J x 16 wheels, rear head restraints, M-technic rear spoiler, headlamp wash wipe, green tinted glass.
Since purchasing the vehicle from ourselves around 8 years ago the previous owner has subjected the car to a no expense spared program of work with the intention of making this one of the very finest examples in existence. A brief bullet point description of this work is listed below,
- Removal of all suspension and drivetrain components including engine, gearbox and rear differential.
- media-blast all suspension components and re-fit with new bushes, drag links etc.
- New coil springs and Bilstein dampers fitted.
- New brake discs fitted and callipers refurbished all round.
- Rear differential stripped for inspection and rebuilt.
- Engine bay detailed whilst engine removed.
- Engine fitted with new timing chain and tensioners and highly detailed before re-installation.
- New head-lamps, indicators and front driving lamps fitted.
- New rear lamp units fitted with new seals.
- New rear spoiler fitted.
- New wheel arch liners fitted with new fixings.
As you can imagine the results of this work are nothing short of stunning and needless to say the car is almost as clean underneath as it is on top. A very rare opportunity to acquire one of these super-saloons which were built in such low numbers. Particularly attractive in this colour combination and supplied from factory without the M-tech bodykit and de-chromed for the classic Q-car look.